Rentals in 19123>Question Details

Dmbell50, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am thinking of renting an apt. at The Piazza in Northern Liberties. Can anyone tell me if it is safe there.?

Asked by Dmbell50, Philadelphia, PA Thu Aug 16, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 19123

Answers

3
There is an excellent forum/blog philadelphiaspeaks.com that has area focused forums so you can read and ask for info from neighborhood locals. Generally each neighborhood forum lists local/neighborhood info and statistics.
Mr. Dumbbell

Yes. Other than the murder for hire/cocaine drug money robbery a couple of years ago and the very recent shooting in broad daylight at the bistro their is just the normal amount of violent crime in that area. perhaps getting the statistics from the authorities would help you to make an informed decision. would you actually rely on the subjective opinion of complete strangers on the internet to determine the "safety " of a neighborhood or are you just taking a survey?
Your not a very nice person, are you. You are also a wise A_ _. Thanks anyway.
Flag Thu Aug 16, 2012

Under the Fair Housing Laws, Real Estate Professionals are not permitted to comment on a number of topics, inclusive of your question.

My best guidance would be to simply look at the Philadelphia Police Department's interactive crime map and check out each area that you have questions regarding.

Another excellent source of info is a website called Everyblock that can keep you up to date on the specific happenings in an area.

Ana Barlow
The Barlow Group at Keller Williams Realty

anabarlow@gmail.com
267.408.8036