Rentals in New York>Question Details

chris, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I am thinking about buying a penthouse. What are my chances of finding a renter for that duration?

Asked by chris, New York, NY Thu Sep 6, 2012

(3 bedrooms, three outdoor patios/decks) and dont need it for a year or two near Union Square

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

8
Hi Cris!
If you by a condo you can rent it any time you want. Usually the rental leas is for one year or two. The Union Square area is the best area to find a tenant. You will find a renter for that duration.
Best regards.
Veronika Baba Kian Realty NYC
Vbaba@kianrealtynyc.com
phone 347 528 5573
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
Plesae contact Rhea at 347-500-2479. I have some lovely properties in that area. Thank you and good luck.
Hello Chris,

You can't really discuss this in public, because this whole thing and solution for this, is private matters.

We are at Elite Group in Nest Seekers International, always get you a solution that fit each of our Clients.

Please contact us at my information below, we will be more than glad to accommodate you with no hassle.

Raoul Sodogandji
Member of ELITE
Licensed Real Estate Agent

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333
(e): raouls@nestseekers.com

" It is common in all businesses that the level of customer service, is usually based on income generated from that service given; which is fairly unfair to those who need just the same service of selling, buying or renting in New York City.

That's one of the reasons why we came up with ELITE. It is the highest standard level of same service given from a $2000 rental to a $40 Millions sale, and instead of treating the customers differently, we've decided to give them the ELITE service.

Let's help you with our services, no matter your budget, what you are selling or want to buy, we will give you and your referrals the same best experience ever lived. "
PH spaces are in big demand. I am selling a 3-4 bedroom for over $3 mil. I have been aproached to rent it at 20k a month. All depends on the space light view and outdoor space. Union Square isa very hot neighborhood with amazing amenities! If you would like me to preview, just say the word. I have over 30 years in the Downtown market!
Best wishes. Timothy Bascom 1-212-741-9666
Chris, you won't have trouble finding a tenant but of course the price would need to reflect market conditions at the time. If you're buying now and about to close it's a great time to be looking for a tenant since the market is still very active. Closer to holidays it traditionally slows down. You may also want to make sure the building allows rentals (if it's a co-op property there may be restrictions and board approval req. I'd it's a condo usually no limits on renting but there will still be an application requiring board sign-off of their waiver of right of first refusal). I'm located at Union Square and do large amount of rental transactions all over the downtown area. Please call if I can be of assistance. Charlie Summers, SrVP, Bellmarc 917-376-1648
Dear Chris, Penthouses near Union Square are certainly valuable properties and if it is a condo, the chances of being able to rent it are very good: the rental market is strong and great apartments fetch good prices. I handle 'high end' rentals from time to time, and you will certainly need a broker to orchestrate finding the right person for the time you require. I can be reached in my office: 212 9470578. Regards, Maggie Hopp, CEO Hopp Property LLC, REBNY, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Hi Chris - I have a renter for you right now. Your primary focus at this time should be on securing the best interest rate and loan terms that you can because there are always an excess of renters in every area. If you decide to work with me on the mortgage process, I will start to locate prospective tenants once we have a mortgage commitment. We can easily use the same photos from the appraisal to shop the apartment around for prospective tenants.

If you are looking for any assistance with the loan process or any real estate matter please call me anytime at 914-299-0420. It's never too early or too late to discuss your business.
It will not be difficult to rent in this market and location.