Rentals in Fontana>Question Details

ST Cal, Renter in California

I am seeking to rent a home with option to purchase, Fontana, or Ontario Area.

Asked by ST Cal, California Fri Nov 25, 2011

I need a rental for Mid-January, my family. Central Air/Hard wood Floors, 3bd,2ba 1400 sq foot plus. Something with a yard for entertaining rental from $1300-1695.00 per month. Garage and nice family oriented area.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Fontana

Answers

4
Be forewarned that you will most likely be dealing with investors flipping foreclosures when you seek a lease option, but they can be a great way to buy a house if you need some time to get your affairs in order.
Check Craigslist.com for best source on a lease option. Be careful as most lease options are from savvy investors set up for them to profit. The vast majority of lease option buyers never exercise their option to buy as they still cannot qualify for a loan after the option expires. Try to put the lease down and try to have the seller credit you a portion of your lease payment to principle pay down.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 26, 2011
Lease-options are very common today. Very easy to find. It's just that very few of them are listed on the MLS that way.

Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find lease-options: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hi ,
I have some rentals for you in Fontana, Ontario areas.
And renting a home with option to buy is rare these days. But we could try to find it.
Please contact me at (909)731-7124 or email me at Ludy@tarbell.com.
I will be glad helping you.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors.

Beautiful 2 story home, with 2 car garage for rent. Home has newer kitchen with dining area, living room has vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace, cozy backyard great for bar-b-que and party. List Price: $1,650.
Im sorry...forhot to add....seeking rentals...plz email...dbeautiful@comcast.net
Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012
I'm seeking a home in the Fontana 92337,92336 area for my family. Do you have any current listings a website I can join to receive auto info..if so plz email dbeautiful@ Comcast.net
Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012