Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Alexis, Renter in Chicago, IL

I am seeking to rent a 3 bedroom apt or townhome ....I am looking to move ASAP ......NOt on the Southside of Chicago

Asked by Alexis, Chicago, IL Sat Feb 9, 2013

interested in only the Northwest area of Chicago

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

8
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Be prepared to provide your income, credit and past rental histories. Plenty of rentals avaialable - feel free to contact me should you need any help.
Web Reference: http://www.bjdhomes.com
Start with Craigslist and domu or reach out to local agents. If using an agent make sure you find someone who knows the area. It's still winter and no one wants to sit on a vacant unit so maybe he/she can get the owner/landlord to sweeten the deal for you.

At what price point? Parking? Near the El or xpressway? When do you want the lease to start?
Alexis,

Check craigslist as well. You may find a landlord renting his/her own place as well.

Best of Luck,
I would check craigslist for this type of property.
I can help you- email me directly at chloe@atproperties.com
Alexis,
I have several listings on the Northwest side of the city that are unoccupied. They can be moved into on or before March first. I would love to tell you all about them!
Both are 3 bedrooms. Call me to discuss please.

Thomas G Kossnar
Agent
773-397-9913
Kale Realty
2447 N Ashland Ave
Chicago, IL