Rentals in Upper Marlboro>Question Details

josephcj02, Renter in Upper Marlboro, MD

I am searching for a 1 bedroom or studio apartment in a nice area near Upper Marlboro, MD. Help please!

Asked by josephcj02, Upper Marlboro, MD Wed May 22, 2013

I am a single female looking for a safe and clean neighborhood.

Answers

3
When would you like to move into the apartment and how long would you like the agreement...
Please contact awilliams@successrealty4u.com or call (240)396-5552 . Thank you Andrea
Hi Josephcj2,

Feel free to contact to help you find something that fits your needs. I attached home that might strike your interest below.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
First, there are many condo and townhouse communities in and around Upper Marlboro, MD. Your options are there. However, by real estate law, a Realtor cannot comment on safety or crime stats within a community. This would cause the Realtor to lead you to or from a community. This is called steering. To best learn about the safety of a community, check with the local police department, find the the city's online website and check for crime information, or go to a site such as http://www.neighborhoodscout.com.