Rentals in Columbus>Question Details

Bob Browder, Renter in Columbus, IN

I am relocating to the Columbus area and am employed by Manns Harley-Davidson. Need a 2/3 bdrm with garage. Resonable rent.

Asked by Bob Browder, Columbus, IN Fri Nov 9, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Columbus

Answers

5
by "resonable" I mean in the 700.00/mo range. There is no reason a 3bd/2ba brick home cannot be rented for 700.00/mo. What people want for rent in the Columbus/Edinburgh/Franklin area is absolutely ridiculous.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
I dont mean to be ungrateful, but "resonable" means in the 700.00/mo range. I recently had rented a 3bd/2ba brick ranch in Madison, In for 700.00. That is resonable. What people want for rent around here is absolutely ridiculous.
My house is for rent, $1000/month. It has a detached garage. Please contact me if interested!
Bob,
I just left you a voicemail with info on one local rental. Please let me know if it works out. You can email me directly via leigh@burchyett.com or call 812-350-3365. Welcome to Columbus, we'll probably meet you soon. My husband recently purchased a "Fatboy" :)
Leigh
Ive been watching the republic for rentals and driving around Columbus. we are looking for a 2-3 bedroom house with garage do you know of any? I found a couple but either bad neighborhood or to expensive. we need to stay at $800 or below if possible. can you help??
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013
I would recommend contacting an agent in the area, I'm sure they'd be happy to help!

Here's a link of the agents listed through Trulia in Columbus: http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Columbus-agent--10116