D E Oldham, Renter in Charlotte, NC

I am relocating to the Charlotte area and I want to lease/rent a 3 bedroom/2-3 bath town home. I would love a two car garage. What are my options?

Asked by D E Oldham, Charlotte, NC Sun Jun 19, 2011

Answers

8
D E, I have a 3BR/3BA condo with a one-car garage coming available for lease the first of July. It is off of Mallard Creek Road which is close to Prosperity Church Road. There is a swimming pool in the complex. If you think you would be interested in this property, please contact me.
Depends on what you wish to spend on it. There are plenty of townhomes for rent and some with garages. I know one available now in central charlotte, all brick with a great patio. I help many relocations find rentals.
Love to help! 704-281-1865
A local realtor can help you find a home to rent at no cost to you. Check out my profile for contact information, I would love to help you with your move. Welcome to Charlotte!
7227 Bevington Woods Lane. See info @ tntproperties.com
Dear Mr. Oldham,

I have one with a 1 car garage in the Ballentyne area that will be available July 1. Feel free to contact me directly

Wess Cason
Wess Cason Realty
Web Reference: http://www.SoldByWess.com
Mr. Oldham,
Please contact Weichert Realtors, Rebhan & Associates property management division at 704-553-7777.

Rental properties have been very steady in price because Real Estate is soft in Charlotte, NC. Not knowing if you know anything about Charlotte, I would suggest speaking with property management office to get a ball park figure for monthly rental !
Pete
Dear D E Oldham:

Rentals are available and it is a landlord market. In order to assist you please advise your preferred area of town and the date of your move. Please call at your convenience.

Yours truly,

Walter Brzozowicz
704.574.9961
How much do you want to spend and what area of town do you want to be in/near.

Erika Pitman
704-576-1671