Rentals in Lubbock>Question Details

Robert Smalls, Renter in Lubbock, TX

I am relocating to Lubbock in a few weeks and am looking for a nice home to rent. Please email me if you can help.

Asked by Robert Smalls, Lubbock, TX Sat Aug 11, 2012

I will be flying to Lubbock on 8/18/12 - 8/22/12 to look at homes.

Requirements: Fenced yard (dog), nice/safe neighborhood, $1500 to $2500, newer home, garage. It is just me, my wife, and dog. Very clean, high salary.

Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Lubbock

Answers

3
I have a home available in the Tech Terrace area. It is 4800 square feet with 5bedrooms, 4.5 baths. I see you want something newer, but this has been remodeled with new electrical and new foam insulation. Would certainly consider $2500.00. It is within walking distance to Texas Tech and the medical community. Please let me know if I can help you.
Patty Jones Realtor
806-790-1373
Robert...my company, WestMark Realtors, has a very large Property Management Division. The best thing to do is go to the Rental section on our website- http://www.westmarkrealtors.com. There will be a list of available homes, prices, etc.Pick out your favorites and an agent can show them to you when you're in town. Property Management's # is 806-794-5800.
I am in residentail sales but feel free to email or call me with questions- jdaniel@wmrtoday.com; 806-535-1206.
Joy!
Thanks for responding Joy. I haven't been very impressed with the homes for rent. Do you have any clients that are selling and would consider renting?
Flag Sun Aug 12, 2012
Rather than waiting to be contacted, why not simply call any local agent/realty office; you can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab...