Popular neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale that are considered safe and clean by many of our clients include the following:
1. Victoria Park http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/victoria-park-homes-fo
2. Rio Vista http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/rio-vista-homes-for-sale/
3. Harbor Beach http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/harbor-beach-harbour-i
4. Bay Colony & Landings http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/bay-colony-homes-for-sale/
5. Bermuda Riviera http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/bermuda-riviera-homes-
Those are just a few of the neighborhoods that might be of interest to you.
If you're interested in rentals, you can see the latest inventory of homes available here: http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/fort-lauderdale-luxury
Let me know if you have questions or need help finding a new home!
Chad Gray, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
There are many nice, safe and clean areas. Which one is best for you would depend on what you are looking for, price range and what you would like to be near. I would welcome the opportunity to help you determine the best area to fit your wants and needs. I can send you some listings from various areas to give you an idea of what is currently available.
Please feel free to call, text, or email me any time, day or night.
Have a great afternoon and I look forward to hearing from you!
Castelli Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Services
3908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Per your question on Trulia > I am relocating to Ft. Lauderdale, what are the safe, clean areas?
I am a Relocation Specialist, contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (965) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!
Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
Southport Properties, Inc.
(954) 448-5264 cell