Rentals in Austin>Question Details

tootie089, Renter in Kansas City, MO

I am relocating to Austin area and I would to find an apartment or house to rent close the IRS location. I would like a 2/3 bedroom with 2 baths.

Asked by tootie089, Kansas City, MO Sun Jan 19, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

7
If you have not fund what you were looking for, call me 512-657-9777.
I have a great listing about a mile or two from IRS but I'm hoping to rent by Feb 1. http://www.trulia.com/rental/3141901343-1106-Mission-Rdg-B-A…
Do you mean the North office? There's also one on/near Burleson Road in the south part of town.
I recommend using Cari Cox at (512) 919-0041. Mention my name. She is an excellent Apartment Locator and has helped many referrals of mine and does not charge you for her services!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
My name is Christopher McChesney. I am an agent of Team Price Real Estate here in the Austin area. The IRS office is located in the northen side of austin at 825 E. Rundberg Ln.
To find a rental location in this area will be very simple for us as well as free to you. I would like to gather a bit more information from you for example: price range, schools distance ect.
I understand that this information is confidential so I invite you to email me.
chris@teamprice.com
Thank you for your time and have a great evening.
Happy to help you. I can email you what is available with pictures, pricing, floor plans, map, etc. All my services are free of charge.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin REALTORS, serving austin for over 40 years
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
Please feel free to contact me. I will happy to provide you with a web site making you aware of available homes per your home search criteria, and finally assist you with the paperwork needed to get you into your desire home. Look forward to hearing from you.