Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Jerry, Home Owner in Suffolk, VA

I am relocating to Austin and looking to rent a 3 bedroom single-family home within 20miles of the downtown area.

Asked by Jerry, Suffolk, VA Tue Jan 21, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

8
Hi Jerry,

Welcome to Austin, Just choose a Realtor you like to work with, each one of us can find that house for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 2, 2014
Hi Jerry,

Do you have kids? Are you looking for exemplary schools? What is your price range? Traffic can be worse in different directions so consider that as well. I'd be happy to send you a list of homes that match your criteria and give you a tour next time you're in town!

Cheers!
Randee Hainline
Keller Williams
512)423-8029
Wahooo! We love Virginians! My wife is a UVA grad from many years back.

Jerry, I would be happy to email you what is available. Just let me know your price range and I will get it right over to you. Feel free to call or email me anytime for questions. My services are free of charge.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin REALTORS
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
Hi Jerry, When are you relolocating? I have a very nice home coming up for lease April 1st in SW Austin. It's well within yor criteria. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Barbara Gremillion
ABR, GRI, REALTOR
512-775-2904
http://www.BarbaraGremillion.com
Hi Jerry,
There are 360 homes for rent with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths within 20 miles of downtown currently listed on the Austin Multiple Listing Service. Prices range from $825 to $5,950 per month. Now that doesn't mean that they all have the same drive time to downtown, so anyone trying to help you find something would need a lot more info to find a home that meets all your needs.

Cheri Stringer, REALTOR®
Accredited Buyer Representative®
Certified Home Marketing Specialist®
Certified Negotiation Expert®
Senior Real Estate Specialist´
Hi, Jay.

I would recommend Cedar Park. It's affordable, great schools and tons to do. Below is a link to information about the area.

http://goo.gl/G4Jbmy

I co-manage our Cedar Park office and would love to talk to you more about the area.

Gina Nyland, REALTOR®, GRI, e-pro
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty
The Nyland Team
512-626-8165
Gina@NylandTeam.com
http://www.NylandTeam.com
Cedar Park is to Austin, like San Fransisco is to Oakland. Don't move so close only to sit in traffic for the fun stuff. Seriously, this is terrible advise.
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
Hello,, Jerry,

I'd be glad to help you find your first home in Austin. When are you relocating? I work a lot with relocation clients and would like to help you as well. I need some answers to a few questions:

What is your price range?
Do you have pets?
Will you be able to provide to the landlord proof of income? If it is a new job, a letter from the employer would be great. Income should be at least 3 x the rent.
Are schools important?

Please contact me by email or phone and once I have more details, I can start sending you the listings that fit your criteria,

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
Hi Jerry
Give me a call I would love to help you.
How soon are you looking to move?
Do you have a Realtor in Suffolk to help you with your current home?

Daisy Dongieux
Best Agents in Texas
512 507-9005