Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Monique Toll…, Other/Just Looking in Austin, TX

I am relocating in about 3 months to Texas for Illinois. Need help finding an affordable 1- 2 bedroom apartment near public transportation

Asked by Monique Tolliver , Austin, TX Wed Aug 13, 2014

Answers

2
We can help you find an apartment within your budget with close proximity to our public transportation. Downtown and the surrounding areas have adequate to good public transportation. Feel fell to send us an e-mail to Bill@rvreco.com or Travis@rvreco.com. You can also call out office at (210)853-5327. We are here to help you solve you housing needs.

Bill Barkley
Owner/Broker
If you are coming from Illinois, particularly Chicago, you will find that public transportation is very from what you are used to. I couldn't tell if you are pointed toward Austin or San Antonio from your post, but Austin will have slightly better transportation options available vs. San Antonio. There is just such a large land mass to cover, that even a short distance commute could take 2 hours on the bus system. If you want to message me with some additional details, I would be happy to point you in the right direction in either city.