Rentals in 38141>Question Details

eskerbobo, Renter in 38141

I am relocating from FL back to the Memphis TN 38141. I am looking to secure Rent to own home or rent a home.

Asked by eskerbobo, 38141 Sun Sep 8, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 38141

Answers

4
Tara Davoli’s answer
Would be happy to help. I relocated to the Memphis Area 7 years ago and understand moving to a new city. We at Crye-Leike have a rental division and have many great properties we manage and rent. http://www.TaraDavoli.com - Please feel free to call anytime- look forward to helping you with your move.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 25, 2013
I would be more than happy to help you with this. If you'll send me your e-mail address, I can go ahead and set you up to receive property alerts that fit your criteria. Also, please give me a call so I can introduce myself and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
eskerbobo@bellsouth.net
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
When will you be arriving in memphis.....the area you like as well as the price range. First National Realty. Agent Connie N. E-mail chomesbuysell@bellsourh.net or call text 901-870-8962
http://www.managedbypmg.com

We are houses that are fully renovated for rent.
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013
I would also be interested in Rent to own
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
I can come up any weekend. Right now i'm trying to get myself setup to move "home.' i'm looking for 3+ bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a fenced backyard. I'm presently me paying 950.00 here for a house that not even worth that. my phone # is850-368-6105. You can phone or text
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
When will you arrive in memphis.What price range , the area you want. I be glad to assist you.E-mail chomesbuysell@bellsouth.net or call text 901-870-8962 First National Realty