Rentals in McKinney>Question Details

franklindian…, Renter in McKinney, TX

I am relocating from Boston to McKinney by 08/01 and I need to find a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse or single family home ASAP. I need the home

Asked by franklindiana2, McKinney, TX Sat Jul 14, 2012

to be close to shopping and restaurants and most important be within the Mckinney Boyd school district. Please email me at franklindiana2@gmail.com. Thank you.

Chernell K

Answers

7
1204 Dickinson Team’s answer
We moved from Boston to McKinney in 2005. YOu will enjoy McKinney. We are moving on to the next transfer now. If you are interested we are selling our McKinney home. It's 4295 SF home on almost 1/2 acre in Stonebridge Ranch - with a pool, large backyard and backs onto a park. Check out teh website if you are interested. http://www.McKinneyTXHouse.com
Good luck on the move.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Has someone helped you find a house? If not, I would be glad to assist you. Please let me know

Bret Dunaway
bret@bretdunaway.com
Chernell,
You are going to love McKinney! I am not only a REALTOR but also a long time McKinney resident. I would love to help you find just the right place that will make McKinney Home for you and your family.
Give me a call @ 469-200-0405 or email keisha@gigleyrealestate.com. I just need to hear a little more about what you are looking for and I can send you a custom home search that will focus on homes the specifically fit your needs.
Hello Chernell,

I would like to welcome you to McKinney, TX! As you can see from the replies, there is plenty of help as you prepare to move out here to the great State of Texas. If you are not currently represented by a real estate professional, please feel free to contact any one of us so we can assist with your real estate needs.

Michael L. Brownstead, GRI
Ebby Halliday REALTORS
michaelbrownstead@ebby.com
I currently live in McKinney and answer my phone! Call, email or text me and I would be glad to assist you in your search.

John Greer
Realtor/ABR/SFR
United Real Estate Dallas
214-460-8381 Cell/Text
jgreer@unitedrealestatedallas.com http://www.johngreerhomes.com

Your Realtor for Life!

The Seller whether individual, bank, or builder has someone looking out after their best financial interests and since my services are at no cost to you, put me to work for you today!

Buying at the right price now could mean the difference between bringing money to the table or leaving with some in your pocket at the time of resale!

It is true you make your money when you buy!

EXPERIENCE:
Realtor (2006-Present)
Real Estate Investor (1997-Present)
Landlord/Property Management (1997-Present)
Property Tax Negotiation and Representation (2001-Present)
There are plenty of homes available in the area.

Besides number of bedrooms and bathrooms, we'd like to know how much your budget is and where you'd like to be.
Would you still like help finding a home or are you already working with a Realtor?
http://www.christopherohlig.com/search