Rentals in 85259>Question Details

Sharesse Jac…, Renter in Woodbury, NJ

I am relocated from NJ. I am interested in a 1 bedroom affordable(750 max) in the central Scottsdale area. Preferably in the 114th & E Shea Blvd area

Asked by Sharesse Jackson, Woodbury, NJ Wed Jan 8, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 85259

Answers

10
Hi Sahresse,
As of today I have 23 available rentals within a 1/2 mile radius of 114th and Shea in the price range from $1,150/mo to $4,200. There is nothing in the $750 max range in that area. You are going to have to go south of the AZ202 loop or west of the AZ101 to find lower rental prices. Let me know your priorities. I will be glad to help.

Steve Dixon
480.313.9992
Hi Sharesse,
I would love to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Please contact me so we can talk and search according to your specific criteria. I also have another option to discuss.

Jan Mann
480.229.6002
Coldwell Banker
Sharesse,

I have a 1 bedroom condo rental at 94th & Shea at The Villages at McCormick Ranch that is 858 square feet. Completely remodeled and spotless for $895 on the second floor. Look up MLS # 5052932 and call me if you're interested!

Robin Bryant
602.618.2170 Cell
Actually, it's at 94th Place and Mountainview, just south of Shea.
Flag Wed Jan 15, 2014
I will check it out for you!
Hi Sharesse,

Please visit my website at searchscottsdaleazhomes.com to see all the available listings in your search criteria. Let me know which you are interested in and I can arrange to meet and show you the home.

Kind regards,
Wendy
West USA Realty
602-430-6112
Good afternoon Sharesse,

Welcome to AZ! And as a former NJ resident, it would be a pleasure to be able to assist you! Occasionally some come up in that price point in the Shea corridor, and as some agents have already pointed out, there a few currently listed in that general area, albeit a few miles west of your originally described desired location.

We have an interactive and easy to navigate website with tabs for several of the major subdivisions in and around this part of Scottsdale as well as an easy property search tool. Please visit http://www.monateam.com to access the website and click away! If you have any questions or would like our assistance with your search, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

Greg Mona
Realty One Group
480 747-8492
Good Afternoon Sharesse, There are many options available in the Scottsdale area.
I'd be happy to assist you.
http://www.arizonasrealty.com
Hello Sharesse, Welcome to Sunny Arizona. There are several locations in East Scottsdale and South Scottsdale. Do you have a job/shool you want to be close to?
Use my website: http://myarizonahome.onehomesearch.net/
It's free.
Talk soon, Jonelle
Hi Sharesse,

My name is Diane Sutherland, Realtor with Realty ONE Group. I searched the area and found one listing at $785 per month, 1/1, 94th St & Shea. If you are interested, please contact me at 602-999-9100. I will need additional information from you such as pets, stairs, etc.

My best,
Diane
Sharesse,

There is a 1 bedroom listed for $785 near 96th & Shea. It just hit the market and you probably could get it for $750. Also, a unit down near Via Linda & Mt. View listed for $795. If you want further information please let me know.

Brad Bohn
Realty Exeuctives
480-205-0037