Rentals in San Ramon>Question Details

Jyothi, Renter in Fremont, CA

I am planning to rent a house/condo/town home (3bd) in San Ramon in june in the price range $2100 - $2300.if you have any please contact me

Asked by Jyothi, Fremont, CA Mon Apr 1, 2013

Answers

3
This is like a sign from the clouds. I am relocating to the sf bay area with my wife and 16 month old twin boys. We are looking for a 2/3 bedroom in the San Ramon/Walnut Creek area between $2k-$2.1k. We are both registered nurses. Please send me more information. I am hoping to move Mid-June.
The rental market is about as crazy as the housing market. Your best options are to work with a Property Management Company or look online.
Craigslist, HotPads, HeroPM are to name a few sites that offer rentals.
I am a local realtor that is also a leasing agent in the Tri - Valley with the fasting growing Property Management Company.

Please email me and I will let you know what is available.

JoAnn
Rather than have a listing agent call you -- -especially since there are so many people looking for decent rentals -- you are probably going to be served faster and better if you engage a Property Management Company specializing in Fremont rentals

You can check out the posts on Craigslist where many property managers post...then pick one or two companies you would want to work with.