Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

Angela DeVito, Renter in San Jose, CA

I am planning to re-locate to Orlando/Winter Park in January..I am looking for a safe neighborhood, near Full Sail a one-bedroom $700-950

Asked by Angela DeVito, San Jose, CA Thu Nov 21, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Answers

2
Angel,

Look in the Kirkman, Millina Mall Area. Also check the Trulia crime map to review the crime activity in the area.

VP
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
Thats a great idea...I
appreciate your help
Flag Sun Nov 24, 2013
If you'd like to send me your email I can send you a list of rentals nearby to Full Sail. If you'd like to search on your own, zip code 32792 and 32817 are right in the proximity of the school. There are also several apartment complexes that offer student discounts along University Blvd and Semoran Blvd (436).

Feel free to contact me at your convenience I'd be happy to help you out!
Thanks for your reply..I should have been clearer about Full Sail..
I'm not a student but want to be fairly close to the school because I may take some classes..I really don't want to be in a complex that mainly rents to students since I'm older and would like a quiet environment..I've never been to Orlando but have pulled up some websites of complexes on YELP and the Semoran area gets universally bad reviews as far as crime, low maintenance help, etc..I don't want to go above $1000 so I might be at a disadvantage..I would like a safe area, even a condo, one bedroom..Thanks
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013