Rentals in Gibsonton>Question Details

bernadette.w…, Renter in Tampa, FL

I am planning to move to the Tampa area in mid June. I have a fellowship at Moffitt and my husband has a position in Tampa as well.

Asked by bernadette.wildemore, Tampa, FL Thu Apr 25, 2013

have spoken with a few realtors, so I am pretty sure I know what I am looking for. The problem is actually finding it!

We are interested in:

We are specifically looking for:
2-3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
washer and dryer
motorcycles allowed
cats allowed (we have 2)
A single family house (my days of listening to my neighbors is pretty over) In other words, QUIET!!
A garage (at least one car)
Some yard
No kids for us, so schools are not a big deal...

And... I fell in LOVE with the water behind a previous place that just will be too big for just the two of us, but I'd love some view of water... that would be AWESOME!

If you can find a house like this... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Thank you!
Bernadette

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3113989544-13024-Waterbourne-Dr…

Answers

3
Just be sure to investigate any owner before handing money over to rent. We have some owners who are in financial distress and may decide to do a short sale and you may have to allow showings. Also if the air conditioner breaks and you're dealing with a financially unstable owner you may have to pay for an expensive repair.

You should be okay as long as the owner bought in the last year or two or they have equity in the property.

There is very little financial incentive for an agent to assist with a rental property, sometimes as little as $100 is paid so if you need help with your search then you may need to compensate a Realtor out of your own pocket.

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
813.244.9898
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 25, 2013
2703 Big Sur, 26820 Affirmed, 1628 Baker, and 28547 Tanglewood in Tampa all look like they may meet your needs. If you'd like for me to assist in your search, please contact me directly: tammyreed@coldwellbanker.com

Tammy
Bernadette,

Are you looking to purchase or rent?
Well, we are not sure that we'll stay after the fellowship (1 year) so I'd like to rent. Thanks!
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013