Rentals in Little Italy>Question Details

tamara8264, Home Owner in Tempe, AZ

I am on the hunt for a live/work rental. Any suggestions?

Asked by tamara8264, Tempe, AZ Sun Aug 11, 2013

Preferably a street level entrance with space I can utilize for work that is separate (or can be creatively separated) from the living and sleep area.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

5
They are few and far between. Most commercial leases don’t allow for occupancy. Your best bet would be to look for houses in areas zoned for multi-use which will be a good fit for your business. Out of the 600 or so properties for rent in San Diego right now there are only about 20 available for live/work spaces. Of that few they have a very wide range of uses. What type of business do you have? For example, you can rent a 1 acre lot in Alpine with a house on it that would be great for a heavy machine operator to store equipment or you could rent a small house on a busy street in Mission Hills that is currently being used as a retail store. There are a lot of options. I usually provide a link to available properties but you are going to have to give us some more information before anyone can give you an intelligent answer.
What type of business do you have? What is your budget? What location would you like to be in? Etc.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
(619) 929-0105
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
I have a clothing line in which I would need space to create and meet with clients. I would like to stay in an area that has reasonable foot traffic (east village, gaslamp, little italy, etc) and preferably a street level or street level access unit to have visual marketing.
HI Tamara,

How many square feet do you need and what is your budget? If you would like to discuss off-line, contact me at 619-200-5545. I am very familiar with the downtown area as I have lived there for over 8 years and have worked in the area since 2002. Let me know if I can help!
Flag Mon Aug 19, 2013
Downtown San Diego has some great live/work lofts. Are you interested in that area?
Hello Tamara,

I can help you find a rental place that fits your needs and preferences. Please email me to give me more info about what you're looking for.

Media Fettinger
Century 21 Award
MFettinger@century21award.com
Check out the rental section of craiglist - a lot of nonsense there...but still a potent source of rentals.

Best of luck.