Rentals in Alameda County>Question Details

Sine Baduza, Renter in Alameda County, CA

I am non US citizen student looking to rent in the SF Bay Area and rely on my parents for income. Am I able to rent property in my/their name?

Asked by Sine Baduza, Alameda County, CA Thu Jun 23, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer