Rentals in Arlington>Question Details

Melam, Renter in Arlington, TX

I am needing to rent a home. I do have a recent eviction due to financial situations. But have stabilized it now. Do I have a chance with aco-signer?

Asked by Melam, Arlington, TX Wed Jul 14, 2010

If you look up you will find info about the NARS Trust. That will enable you to buy a home in your area-or rent with full rights as an owner, and your credit is not an issue--you can even have IRS liens-it doesn't matter. I have been in Arlington ['82] and loved the area-but I live near PalmSprings in California.

The Trust is the brainchild of a brilliant guy named Bill Gatton and he has many members of his organization in your area to help you. Tell them you were referred by Grampa Jack [I won't even get "Brownie Points"] and if the girls there are slow about helping you-get back to me on this site and I'll help. Grampa Jack
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 14, 2010
Some landlords will accept you if you have a guarantor. There is a separate form for them. They would have to qualify just like you.