Rentals in Churchville>Question Details

Billyb066, Home Buyer in Holland, PA

I am need of a house for rent in 18966 zip code area.at least 3 bed rooms 1 1/2 bathrooms and a yard.c/a pref.

Asked by Billyb066, Holland, PA Mon May 23, 2011

looking for sometime in july 2011 aug at the latest.

Answers

3
Thank's for getting back to us.we would be comfortable in the 1,300 to 1,800 a month area.we are currently renting in the churchville area and we absolutely love it.However the current home owner who moved to fla.3 years ago when we first started renting from them they decided they did not like fla.and are coming back.we are very established in the area with our kids organizations and our church so this area and the surrounding area is where we are hoping to stay. I am a manager at Lowes and my wife is a manager at the ACME in Newtown. our two younger children attend MAST community charter school which is on byberry rd.in philly { 19116 } zip and they will still provide busing for the kids within a 10 mile radius of the school.so as much as we love this area we surely hope to find and are sort of confined to this 10 mile radius for schooling purposes. Thank's again
Like Jack mentioned, please provide a price range....feel free to give me a call at 267-474-4470 or email me at Jim@HomesInBucksCounty.com
Hi -

In order to help you find a rental that fits your needs, I would just need a bit more information from you. One of the first things being the price range you are looking for. Also - the number of people who would be occupying the house, as well as if you have any pets. Looking in the 18966 zip code, there are several nice homes for rent in varying price ranges. Please feel free to contact me directly and I'd be happy to help you out.

Jack Torres
215-740-0607
j.torres@cbhearthside.com

212 N Main St
Doylestown, PA 18901