Rentals in Culver City>Question Details

Joshua, Renter in Fort Knox, KY

I am moving to work in Culver City. Where is a good place to live? I'm single, no kids, looking to rent a single family home if possible.

Asked by Joshua, Fort Knox, KY Sun Sep 16, 2012

Answers

2
Dear Josh,

Culver City is a great area to live since you are working here anyway. You might also consider the beautiful Playa Vista Development nearby. I would recommend you go by Playa on a Saturday when the Farmer's Market is in swing, to get a good idea of the area.
Hi Joshua,

Culver City has so much to offer. There are restaurants, bars, coffee shops, a Trader Joe's, movie theaters and many places to walk to. It is also near the new Metro Expo line which can take you downtown in 20 minutes or so. What is your monthly rental budget? When are you looking to move? Do you have any pets?

Jessica M. Acker
Wellman Realty Company
Wellman Property Management, Inc.
http://www.jessica.ismyreagent.com
(310) 828-3132 Office
1415 Stanford St., Suite #2
Santa Monica, CA 90404
License # 01894323
Hi Jessica, thank you for the reply. I'm most likely going to be moving right after the Christmas holiday. I do not have pets, and prefer to live somewhere with 2 bathrooms if possible. Monthly rental budget is going to be somewhere around $1500
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012