Just contact me and we can talk more.
Does good shopping mean access to the same stores that will be in every city or the shops that make a city unique? And what kind of activities do you like?
One advantage to Louisville is that you are rarely 15-20 minutes from anything. In certain areas, like where my office is it's more like 5-15 minutes.
I have an unusually sophisticated search engine (I'm one of very few Kentucky Realtors to have purchased it), which can help you instantly.
(1) Go to http://www.metro1realty.com
(2) Click on "Luxury Homes"
(3) You will now see all homes in Louisville over $500,000 displayed on a map. You can adjust the price up or down by manipulating the two white balls on either side of the blue bar titled "Listing Price". Set the other criteria in a similar way.
(4) Once you have your search criteria set, click the x to the left of the thick blue bar, top right of map. The Strip disappears and you now have the entire Louisville area + with all the houses meeting your criteria.
(5) Now click on the orange square on the right titled "Lifestyle".
(6) Choose the types of shopping you want to see and they will appear. Hey Presto! Now you have an overlay of shops with houses you are interested in.
(7) Now call me at 502-254-9600 and I'll help you find a rental in exactly the area you're interested in.