Rentals in Columbus>Question Details

jpeterson, Renter in Columbus, OH

I am moving to columbus from atlanta in may and idk where to begin to look. so where looking for like a 2br dublex or house for cheap but nice area

Asked by jpeterson, Columbus, OH Sat Feb 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Columbus

Answers

4
Amy Pape’s answer
Hi. Glad to hear you're making Columbus home. You can browse listings on my website. I look forward to hearing more about what you're looking for, so we can find the right home together. Amy.
Amy@amyKWagent.com. 614-537-7908
I have a bunch of duplex properties available and would be more than happy to have my team show them for you. We have been extremely successful in finding the best property for the best price to individuals moving in from out of state. We actually currently have one that is relocating down to Atlanta. Listed and put their home in contract in just one day. Will close in 3 weeks. Nobody works harder than we do to get you the very best deal available and ensure all i's are dotted and t's crossed when it comes to successful closings. Look forward to speaking with you soon!
Best regards!
Matt Dickens
DickensTeam
KW Consultants Realty
614-531-5405
Web Reference: http://www.mtdrealty.com
As with most cities stay out of the south-west side and you should be good. Price usually reflects quality of the area. I do believe this site or one like it has a "crime map". Use that as your guide on cheap v.s. a good deal. My sister lives in Bexley and loves it. They have some of the best schools in town and all the large trees there are beautiful.
All that aside, Columbus is a really great town with many interesting areas to call home.
Columbus is a great city and one of the good things about this city is that if you prefer city, country or suburban living there are great communities in each area.
Contact me at 614 806-4940 and I would be happy to assist you with your housing needs.

Sarita Penn