felwak, Renter in 15217

I am moving to Pittsburgh On 15th of August , I am looking for a 2Bedroom apartment in Squirrel Hill ,

Asked by felwak, 15217 Sat Jul 14, 2012

Answers

3
Blair W. Cohen’s answer
Try contacting Arbors Management. Also check some of the websites like Craigslist but be very careful as there may be scams. Unfortunately most rentals are not put onto the multi-list so you may have to contact numerous places. Also rentals are currently at a premium as there are not many available.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 14, 2012
Thank you Blair for the valuble information
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012
Another option could be to get a short-term apartment lease, then find a permament apartment in your ideal neighborhood once you're moved here.

There are furnished apartments available for short term lease in the South Side at Carson Street Commons. The web site below provides additional details.
Thank you Brian for your help , I aprricate your assistance
Flag Sun Jul 15, 2012
I can be another set of eyes to filter out the Craigslist posts for you. I lived in Greenfield for 20 years, which is close enough to Squirrel Hill, and where rents can be lower than in Squirrel Hill.

Contact me with your email address and your rental requirements, and I'll help out as much as I can. You will, however, need to contact the landlord for each property yourself.
Thanks a lot Brian,
My email is : felwak@hotmail.com
would you please send me your e-mail , cause I couldnt' send you through contact the agent site becuae I don't have Phone No. in United State.
Flag Sun Jul 15, 2012