Rentals in Silverwood>Question Details

Jacci, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

I am moving to NC from Hawaii and looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom home with fenced in yard for dog to rent for 6 months at a time. Up to $1200/mo rent

Asked by Jacci, Charlotte, NC Tue Feb 14, 2012

is ok but must have 6 month lease. Being new to the area I would like to not be locked into a place in case I dont like it. Does anyone know where to find a house like this?

Answers

4
Hi Jacci,

There are lots of rentals that will meet your requirements but as mentioned the 6 month does limit you some. Many rentals in our area will allow pets depending on the breed of dog because of insurance reasons but will charge a non-refundable pet deposit. Which island are you moving from? My husband is from Hilo (most of this of his family is still there) and we have actually found that there is a growing Hawaiian community in our area.

Aloha!
Erika Marsh Pitman
ErikasHomes@gmail.com
704-576-1671
I may have a ranch home with a fenced yard coming up for rent in the next week or two. It is in the University Area and should be renting for around $1200. I am not sure if the owner will do a six month lease or not. The home is not yet on the market so if you would like more information about it, then please contact me.

April Crowder
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
704-533-2220
Good morning Jacci,
Congratulations on wanting to move to Charlotte! I can only imagine how many questions you may have in preparation for your move. Do you have any friends or family here to have a point of reference for area searches? Have you checked out any areas or counties online? As Dave said, it does help to narrow the scope to find the property you want to rent based on specific criteria. If you would like my assistance, just give me a call. Good luck!
-Darlene

Darlene Espinoza
NC/SC REALTOR®/Broker
Email: despinoza@kwcharlotte.com
Cell: (704) 421-0069
Website: http://clthomesbydarlene.kwrealty.com
Jacci,

there are rentals out there...However; looking for six months at a time is a little more difficult. Most places are looking for at least a year. but if you can e-mail me or call me with so I can narrow down some areas for you I will be happy to do some searching for you to find a place for you to rent.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
ddicecco@cbunited.com
704-519-7895
http://www.davedicecco.com