Rentals in Junction City>Question Details

lindsaycours…, Renter in Junction City, KS

I am moving to J.C within the next 2 months,Can anyone point me to a rental company or person that could help me?

Asked by lindsaycourser, Junction City, KS Sun Aug 5, 2012

I would like to find a place that would allow me to have my boxer.

Answers

2
Gary Olds’ answer
There are several real estate offices that also offer rentals, along with individuals like my self that have rentals for lease.

You will find a few "large" apartment complexes in JC as well and many "small" apartment buildings.

if you have a pet you should state that first because a lot of rentals to do not allow pets. State how many bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. you are looking for and your price range.

2 bedrooms will go for $600 and up; 3 bedrooms $800 and up and 4 bedrooms $1,000 and up.

I wish you well in your search.
you can contact me, I have 1 property for rent 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths, 2 cars garage attach, security system included, 2520 Deerfield Blvd, junction city, KS. 66441 $1100. email me, armystrong36@hotmail.com. thanks have a good day