Rentals in 60612>Question Details

jojorusso, Renter in Chicago, IL

I am moving to Chicago to work at UIC in May/June 2013 and would like to find an one-bedroom apartment near or within 5-mile radius of UIC.

Asked by jojorusso, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 26, 2013

The range is between $700 and $1000.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 60612

Answers

16
Saul Garcia’s answer
The rental market is very competitive and only going to get tighter so, make sure you start your search early. I live in the area if you are interested in me helping you find the apartment. You can also look at what is currently is available in the area through the MLS at http://www.go2guy4buying.com and give me a call if you want me to help you.

Sauljavascript:{}
The Medical District Apartments may work well for you
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Try to find a good leasing agent , west of IUC there are a lot
Hey Jojorusso,

I can help you out on this, Please give me a call at (331)220-6323 and I will gladly find you a rental

Malik
I would recommend finding a broker with their offices in the area. Usually you will have the best luck using the resources available in that particular neighborhood. Good luck.
Jojorusso,

Find a broker or leasing agent that is experienced in rentals. Also check craigslist for properties in the Pilsen or Tri Taylor area.

Best of luck
Welcome to Chicago and Congratulations !

Hi Jojorusso... glad to see you are getting plenty help with your apartment quest... but just in case I can help.. don't hesitate to call me at 773-531-8957 or email me at ahusum@hansenrealty.com.

May the Move be the least stressful.

Warmest Regards,Alice
Residential Leasing Agent
Rent, please since my residency program is for 3 years.
Any agent can set up a search for you. Give me a call if interested.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list in that area
Hello Jojo russo,

I would be glad to help you find something. We are talking about renting, would that be correct?
What is the date you plan to be in your one-bedroom apartment?
I do a lot of work around the university and in a close neighborhood called Pilsen.
email laurasara.paz@c21universal.com pr fee; free to call me: 847-772-8448
Best wishes, Laura Paz
I am glad to help, call or write if you'd like
davehanna@realtyexecutives.com
(773) 732-9123

Many, many choices.
Greetings Jo Jo,

Rentals at this price point do exist within 5 miles of UIC.

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Are you looking to rent or buy?