Rentals in 92612>Question Details

Maya, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

I am moving (or looking to move) from NYC to California... I'm hearing really good things about the Irvine area. I will be moving with my fiancé.

Asked by Maya, Bronx, NY Mon Jul 15, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92612

Answers

11
Irvine is a great place to live :) You can contact me at 714 588 7676 for more info or go to http://www.annurias.com I specialize in the Irvine area.
Hello Maya,

First and foremost, thank you for posting a question here on trulia. There are many qualities and areas to Irvine. Depending on your needs or budget, one of those areas may be right for you. If you are interested, I can send you information about Irvine. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I am here to help you.

Melchor Perez
BRE# 01842907
REALTOR®
714-401-8879
mperez@starsouthcounty.com
What is your budget? What size unit are you looking for? Let me know and I'll forward to you what's currently available. When are you due to visit the area? You can email me directly at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. Thank you!
Hi Maya,

Irvine is a great community. I've raised my children here. I have lived here more than 20 years.
It depends on your interest level which part of Irvine you want to move in . Irvine is very safe in all the neighborhood. Every area has their own park for recreation activity. Let me know if I can be any help for you in buying or renting of a home.

Rekha
949-202-6106
Tarbell Realtors
DRE# 01895912
Irvine has its qualities. I'm sure you're familiar with paying for the block you live on vice the house/apt in New York. Irvine can be the same way. It all depends on what you're looking for. If you're getting relocated because of work and your job is in Irvine, then yes, it may make sense to pursue a home in that area as well. A lot of other options exist as well - which allow you more home and the same access to Irvine (like Costa Mesa).

Good luck and if you need any help feel free to reach out.

Andrew Vagley
949.705.7676
avagley@gmail.com
Good Morning Maya,

Irvine is a wonderful place to live. If you would like I can send you information on Irvine and the surrounding areas. I am available to answer any of your questions and supply data upon request.

I look forward to your reply,

Sheila Tucker
SheilaTucker.Realtor@yahoo.com
Morning Maya,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on Trulia.

I've been in Irvine since 1979 and appreciate all the great things Irvine has to offer, some have been mentioned below.
If you'd like any detailed information feel free to call/text/email me.

P.S. Check out my profile here and see what people are saying about me. Plus you can see some of my Irvine blog posts...

Alex Vargas
(714) 269-8775 Mobile

ReMax Premier Realty
5299 Alton Parkway
Irvine, Ca 92604

BRE#01332235

http://www.AlexSellsSoCal.Com

Alex@Alex-Vargas.Com
Hi Maya,

I actually moved out here from Milwaukee, WI and I absolutely love it. Please feel free to call me and I can give you the rundown on Irvine and a few of the other surrounding cities.

Sean Neuberger
Realty One Group
(414) 530-7750
Sean.neuberger@gmail.com
Hi Maya

Irvine is a great city. Need to know of you have any pets? How many bedrooms and the max amount you want to spend per month? I can send you the properties that are in your parameters.
I can help you find a place and send you the application for leasing. I have worked with many people moving out of state to Orange County.
Please have acces to these documents for leasing :
- last 2 pay stubs
- maybe your w-2
- a letter if your transferring from your company which is a letter of employment
- if you have been renting a letter from your current landlord
- a copy of your credit report with all 3 fico scores. No free credit reports
http://Www.AnnualCreditReport.com
- bank statement showing you have the funds

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Hi Maya,
Wow that is a real move! If you have been in NY all your life you will find it a bit different here! It really is a great place to live, welcome in advance!
There are generally many rentals available you will just need to find an agent in the area you think you like and maybe view one in several cities so can get the lay of the land. Remember this is not at all like NY as far as commuting goes. We do have the metro link but once you get to the general area where you are going it is not always easy to get to your destination. You will need a car here! You will need to check out where your work is and what the traffic is like at the busy times. Then maybe plan your move around that. Orange County is a great place to live, I am sure you will love it here!
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
bre# 898302
Hi Maya,

Irvine is a great city to live in...I lived there for many years. However, since there are dozens of cities nearby, there are many considerations. Each city in the area has varying tax rates, traffic pros and cons depending on where your job is, etc. I've been a Realtor and Broker in the area for 15 years, as well as a full licensed Mortgage Broker.

It all starts with a no-hassle consultation. Feel free to call me at any time, and I'll go through the A-Z's of the Real Estate market, and all the considerations for choosing an area in which to live. Thanks! ( :
Web Reference: http://HighcrestRE.com