Rentals in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Toni H., Renter in Frederick, MD

I am moving from Maryland to Santa Rosa, CA in January. I have been looking for a 2 bed apt. Anyone HELP!!!?

Asked by Toni H., Frederick, MD Wed Oct 3, 2012

What are good areas? It will be me(21 yr old female) and another young female so we will need a nice area. Thinking around $1000-$1300 a month. Would really like a washer/dryer if possible or at least a laundry room on site. Please help if you can!

Answers

7
I have a 2 BR in Sebastopol, CA (Sonoma County) that has just become available. It is behind the
Apple Blossom Mini Market. Rent $1,150 per mo.
Call me at 707-539-2001 to arrange to see it.
Could you maybe email me some pictures of it? I am currently in MD so I cant just drive by yet.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Toni - craigslist is a GREAT resource to look at properties, and there are plenty of rental agents around. I know of several really good ones. Let me know if I can help you! All the best - Greg
Hello
I am a property manager. You can call me at (707) 545-6187. I have a 2 bedroom 1 bath, chefs kitchen and a washer and dryer inside the unit!!
I am at work at the moment! Can I email you possibly for pictures/ more info?
Flag Thu Nov 15, 2012
Here is something that might help. Try Santa Rosa CA home search and see if there is something for you.
Check out my blog about the areas of Sonoma County and Santa Rosa! Hope you enjoy it here! Check out the neighborhoods near our Junior College, there is always a lot of rentals to students in that area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
1 bedroom ,kitchen,full bathroom and living room with fireplace that can be another bedroom..no laundry facilities but one us 1 block away..bus..schools..shopping all within walking distance. Rob 707-548-8064
Good Morning,
Thank you for contacting us regarding our listing. We do have some upcoming listings that fit your criteria. I would love to discuss them with you at your earliest convenience. When you have a moment, please give me a call. I can be reached at 707-953-4550. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your real estate needs. Thanks and have a great day!

Kimberly Duarte
Purchase One Real Estate
1330 N. Dutton Avenue Ste 203
Santa Rosa, CA 95401