Rentals in Secaucus>Question Details

Mittal.gaura…, Renter in

I am moving from Chicago to New Jersey. My office is in Secaucus. I am looking out 1 Bhk apartments and my budget is upto 1300.

Asked by Mittal.gaurav24, Thu Aug 2, 2012

I can commute from car. I am more over looking out safe community and also some what peaceful. As per most of the blogs Lyndhurst, Passaic, Rutherford and some part of clifton have rough areas. What be the best city in New Jersey to live and easy access in order to commute to Secaucus. Is Edison the best place? Please suggest

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Secaucus

Answers

2
Secaucus is a great area to live in. Very close to Manhattan and major highways. When will you be moving ?
This is a tough question to easily answer. New Jersey has so many different types of areas, from suburban to country to city living. There are many demographic websites which offer a multitude of facts (most based on the US census). Choose a few towns and drive around. Get a feel for each community, go to the local police station and ask questions about crime rates. Visit the town's municipal building and pick up local information.
Visiting blogs as you have is an excellent idea so you are on the right track!