Rentals in Melbourne>Question Details

Janeen, Renter in Melbourne, FL

I am moving back to Melbourne in October to attend UCF - Palm Bay Spring session and need a nice, safe place to rent in either Palm Bay or

Asked by Janeen, Melbourne, FL Thu Jun 16, 2011

Melbourne...yes I know it's a few months away, but I don't want to wait until the last minute to find someone to assist me with finding something. Thank you!

Answers

5
Hello Janeen
I will be happy to help you find your home. Let me know what are yo looking for as price range, number of rooms, etc. And you are right it is better to start soon!
You can contact me by email at silviahierro1@aol.com or call/text me 321-537-4991
Also, you can visit my website
Hope to hear from you soon!
Silvia Hierro
EXIT 1st Class Realty
Janeen,
I think you are very smart to think ahead because it allows you the time to see what type of rentals are out there. Since you will still be in school, I would recommend looking at townhomes, duplexes or condos. Something that will be less maintenance. Most of these properties offer lawn service which is included in the rent, therefore makes the property more appealing.
Feel free to call me anytime, one of my areas of specialty is working with renters. Love to help.
Janet Brown
Exit 1st Class Realty
321-806-9121
Hi Janeen,

ERA Showcase has many outstanding/safe rentals in Palm Bay, Melbourne, etc.
What size rental unit are you looking for?
How long will you be renting the unit?
We can get started looking now...so you can make the best decision for you...would that work for you?

Vendetta Jackson, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
I have a great complex in palm Bay that is fairly close to the colleg but still in a nice neighborhood, Please call me if you have any questions. please e-mail me at cozybeach@gmail.com or call my cell at 321-216-6390. I lived in palm Bay when I was little and grew up in Brevard, I know all the neighborhoods very well. Please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks
Cynthia Wensinger
Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
#1 Weichert in the nation :)
Hi Janeen!

I'd be happy to help you find a place - if you'd like, you can send me your information and preferences and we can get started!

Feel free to call/text me at 321-223-9773 or email me @ christinewhelpley@gmail.com!
Hope to hear from you!