Rentals in 14222>Question Details

Jdbeatle82, Renter in 14222

I am looking to see how much a real estate agent would cost to assist me in finding a home for rent out of state.

Asked by Jdbeatle82, 14222 Sun Jan 1, 2012

Currently in NJ - looking in Pike/Wayne County PA.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 14222

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Erie County > Buffalo > 14222 > Rentals in 14222 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer