Rentals in Marengo>Question Details

Lisamejia, Other/Just Looking in Marengo, IL

I am looking to rent in Marengo, not in city limits, in Riley School district. A house share situation would work too.

Asked by Lisamejia, Marengo, IL Sun Jan 24, 2010

I am looking to down-size. I would consider a house share situation, this could be a win-win situation if someone is needing extra income while waiting for their home to sell.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Marengo

Answers

5
Lisamejia,
Would you consider a rent with option to buy? Having had kids in the Riley school district myself, and being a landlord, I might have some connections for you to consider.
Please call or email me
Alison Siambanis, Broker Associate
Century 21 New Heritage
815-790-9399
C21alison@sbcglobal.net
There is plenty of options in Marengo, I would just need to know your price range and I could show you your options. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.NewHeritage.com
Hi Lisa, I have lived in Marengo for the past 30 years and feel very qualified to help you with your search. I'd be happy to meet with you at the office and look at properties together over the internet and discuss posibilities.
Hi Lisa:

Please call me at 815-355-5729. With just a few more pieces of information, I will know exactly what you are looking for and can e-mail you available rentals. Thank you for your time.

Adele Petersen
Coldwell Banker Primus
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
(815-355-5729
Hi Lisamejia

I would be happy to help your search. To be able to see what is out there right now, how many bedrooms, baths, etc. are you looking for?

Melissa Leetzow E-PRO SFR Realtor
Coldwell Banker Primus
815-382-2957