Rentals in Denver>Question Details

Pgncowgirl, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

I am looking to rent horse property or a boarding facility with a home. Where is the best place to locate this? Thanks

Asked by Pgncowgirl, Denver, CO Sun Oct 28, 2012

Have kids cats dogs and 12 horses need 5 and 3 home and plenty of room like the parker area.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Denver

Denise Weber’s answer
I was thinking for horse property, 2 acrea min.. Elizabeth, Kiowa, Franktown (South of Denver/parker area), Fort Lupton, lochbuie, Brighton (North East) or Loveland, Longmont (North West)..

If there is anything more I can do to help or if you have additional questions, please feel free to give me at call @ 303-726-6480!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
I have a home for sale in Bailey, 2 acres, three thousand square feet. It is a 5 bed 2 bath but could easily add a third, may be able to work out the cost of the bath, and yes it is horse property. If you are interested give me a call maybe you can own rather than rent. Easy to work with seller in case it takes a little time to work out financing. Let me know.

Dan Baldwin
720 299 -3538
Assuming you also want to rent the home, right? Best areas in metro Denver would be Kiowa, Franktown, Elizabeth, and Brighton, Fort Lupton, Lochbuie. Best of luck!
Tim Klein
Metro Brokers - The Realty Werks