Donnamundy, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

I am looking to rent an affordable condominium 2/2. Are there any realtors that work with several different properties?

Asked by Donnamundy, Saint Petersburg, FL Sat Nov 9, 2013

Answers

1
Hi Donna. I assume you must be referring to perhaps complexes as compared to individual properties? Many property managers work with multiple properties and many complexes. However, there are some that work entirely within one complex if that complex..
We work with a property management company that has various buildings from 3 units to 100's and some of them are downtown St. Pete. Availability of units come and go so it is best if you contact them directly. My partner and I do some property management as well as sell real estate.
We will have a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo on the 6th floor in the Brightwaters Tower condominium on Snell Isle that will be available December 1st. It has a great water view of Tampa Bay. It is located about 5 minute drive from Downtown. They do not allow pets or smoking and the rent is $1,200 monthly.
Let us know if we can be of any help or guideance in your search.
John Edwards/Glennis Williams 727-459-6366 Dean and DeWitt Properties 695 Central Ave. St. Pete, Fl 33701
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013