Rentals in Birmingham>Question Details

Brittany D., Renter in Birmingham, AL

I am looking to rent a 3/2 with a garage and possibly a bonus room. My limit is about $900 per month. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Asked by Brittany D., Birmingham, AL Fri Dec 17, 2010

Answers

9
Younglandlord’s answer
Dear Brittany,
I'm a home owner and have a 2br, 2bathroom, 1 Story Apartment furnished, located at Birmingham, AL 35242 for $575/mo, contact me now on timpearce30@yahoo.com
Hi Brittany,

We, Rudulph Real Estate is one of the experts in Property Management firms in Birmingham Alabama (and its surrounding neighborhoods). You can try browsing our site to view available properties for rent in the areas you are interested in or you contact us via email or phone at any time to get help or assistance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010
Brittany, is there a reason you wanting to rent vs buying? There are several programs for home buying out there and you would be surprised what you can buy with little or no down payment and keep your payments a lot lower than what you are expecting to pay in rent and have the advantage of ownership. If you would like to talk further please call.

David Markle
205-281-0362
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 17, 2010
Brittany I am a property manager and would like to talk with with you for a bit more detail with regard to your search.
I would also be happy to help. Please feel free to contact me! Try looking on craigslist.com, al.com or ahiproperties.com. Hope this helps.

Renee Hamilton
RealtySouth-Realtor
205-504-0421
rhamilton@realtysouth.com
I may be able to help you with several rental management contacts that I have collected over the past couple of years. I'd be happy to e-mail a PDF copy to you, or print it and drop it in the mail. I'm sure one of these companies might have something to help you. I don't personally endorse rental management companies, but I'm happy to provide their contact info if you think it would be of help.
I'm looking on the eastern side of birmingham. Trussville, South Roebuck, Center Point, Grayson Valley, Huffman, and possibly Homewood and McCalla(near 459)
I may be able to help. Do you know what area you would like to live in?
Have you tried the local newspapers? Driving around and checking out the for rent signs?