Rentals in Columbus>Question Details

Rediane Mart…, Renter in Columbus, OH

I am looking to rent a small house on the clintonville/worthington area, around $600/month. Any pet friendly suggestions?

Asked by Rediane Martello, Columbus, OH Tue Feb 11, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Columbus

Answers

3
Hi Rediane,

Pet friendly rentals are tough to find. Craigs list is a good place to look. Have you considered a purchase? Many people find that they can own for about the same monthly payment as renting. There are a lot more purchase options and no one tells you you can't have pets. :)

I'd love to talk with you about a $5000 grant for down payment and closing costs that is available now.

John Yoder
Key Realty
740-398-2532
stay away from craigslist unless u wanna get scammed
Flag Sun Mar 16, 2014
You will probably not find anything near $600 for rent in that area. $600 for a house anywhere is very low, especially in those areas.

Any apartments that are pet friendly though? We are not looking to move right now, but probably before May, and our budget may go up but we want to go as low as possible but still in a decent/safe area.
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014
Nothing at $600, I found one for
$900
528 Rosslyn Avenue
Columbus, OH 43214
and another at
$1,795
7546 Deercreek Drive
Columbus, OH 43085
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014