Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Ayejhae31, Renter in Oklahoma City, OK

I am looking to rent a house or duplex in around or near the Village area that accepts a section 8 voucher.

Asked by Ayejhae31, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Mar 22, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I need help locating real estate companies that help with finding section 8 rentals in northwest surburb area in illinois.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 8, 2013
Call Complete Home Rentals @ 405-286-2000. All they do is Section 8. Their office is on Britton and Western, which is fairly close to the Village. They give you $10.00 for filling out an application if you have proof of a voucher. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 23, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer