Rentals in 77073>Question Details

britneynp, Renter in Houston, TX

I am looking to rent a house in Houston. I have bad credit and rental history but have started to rebuild both. Is my situation hopeful?

Asked by britneynp, Houston, TX Tue Aug 26, 2014

I have made some mistakes in the past and have worked to try and clean them up by living within my means and staying in my current apartment 2 years with no problems. My lease is up Dec 31, 2014 and I have to give a 60 day notice however I am very hesitant as I don't know if I will be accepted by a rental company or landlord. Are there realtors who work with people in my situation or am I out of luck? Any help is very much appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 77073

I you haven't been helped give me a call!
Some landlords are willing to rent to you with bad credit, but may require more in deposit. If you are able to put up 2 months deposit, and the first month's rent, you may be able to get approved. It is a bit early to get started looking at properties, but I can help you get started with the application process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for more information.

Sabrina Ash, Realtor Associate
Citiwide Alliance Realtor
It probably won't be easy but it is something that you can do. You will just have to find the right landlord or visit with friends who might know of a rental and willing to let you rent in your situation. Good luck.
Thanks for the well wishes.
Flag Thu Aug 28, 2014