Rentals in Pompano Beach>Question Details

appaloosarid…, Renter in Hollywood Hills, Hol...

I am looking to rent a home with at least 2 acres that allows horses in Broward county Florida.

Asked by appaloosarider, Hollywood Hills, Hollywood, FL Tue Aug 14, 2012

Answers

6
Parkland or South West Ranches call me at 954-854-0629 to help you
I quickly found 4 in the price rangess from $3400 to $6500 with stables in Broward. As stated earlier, feel free to contact me of these price ranges suit your needs. Or please provide more information since I checked all of Broward County with at least 2 acres and stables.

Carolyn Russell
Florida Profesional Real Estate Inc.
crussell@florida-foreclosures.com
94-776-0049
Wow, I wasn't ready for those high costs, it shocked me. I live in North Fl on my own 5 acres but there is no work here so we are looking to come back to South FL, (originally from Hollywood 1956-2000) for a little while. My mortgage here is 700 a month, lol. We were thinking somewhere 1200-1500 a month. Is that just out of the question? We have 2 horses and don't want to board them up here.
Flag Wed Aug 15, 2012
Your best bet will be Southwest Ranches. If you want to know what is available in the area, just email me at mariajessica.deluna@gmail.com or you can call me at 954-882-1517.
Warmest regards,
Maria Jessica DeLuna
Keller Williams
My immediate reaction is that you'll be looking in either Southwest Ranches or Davie. If you're not already working with a Realtor, I'd be delighted to help you find somewhere. Of course, I'll need some information on your budget.

Hope this helps and hopefully, I can help you.

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Please excuse typos in last email - I hit send to fast! :)
i would be gladf to check if there is this type of rental available ass there should be. I happen to be a horse person as well and will look to see what may be available. Do you have an amount you are willing to spend so i have a peramter to work with. You can reach me at crussell@florida-foreclosures.com or by telephone at 954-776-0049 Carolyn Russell