Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

NVANGELFACE2, Renter in 89031

I am looking to rent a home in the north las vegas area, no credit check 4 or 5 bedroom where do i start?

Asked by NVANGELFACE2, 89031 Thu Jan 16, 2014

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 4, 2014
Start your free rental search here:…

Or call Kalani Lewis at 702-769-6391 or email him at he handles a ton of rentals for our team.

Angela Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
LinkedIn Profile:
FaceBook Profile:…
Twitter Profile:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 16, 2014
I am not sure if you are still looking but I currently have one listing for a rent that is a 4 bdrm 2k sq ft home in NLV that rents for 1350/mo no credit check. Call me if this interests you.

Laura Bauer
Foundation Realty, LLC
start with a very large deposit if you don't want a credit check...and maybe look for private owners on Craigslist with lose qualification standards.
What's this about "no credit check".

David Cooper Helping Buyers Find Killer Deals Since 1994
Start Here
You may be better call my office asking it. My company is two parts, one is NVWM Realty which handles selling and another parts is 3JM Management which handles over 300 single house rent in Las Vegas. Call 702-462-5882 and say referral by Frank, you shall get a good deal.

Frank Liu
NVWM Realty
6260 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
702-742-2373 cell
702-462-5882 Office 702-664-6368 Fax
I can assist you.

Nakia Woodson
Yes!!! We can help. I have several associated that assist you, We believe in personal customer service.

Let't discuss strategy on getting this for you. Call today

Dawn Houlf
Exit Realty Number One
10655 Park Run #100
Las Vegas, NV 89144
Hi, I just checked with the owner and the rental is basically still available. He currently has an application he can accept but the applicants have two large dogs. If you do not have large dogs and want to consider this one, I will need you to contact me asap.

Laura Bauer
Kindly call me so that we can discuss your situation & how I could help you! Louis Gosioco (702) 372-9727 ( Keller Williams Realty
Hi, I know of one home right now that is available w/o a credit check. It is a 4 bedroom (plus a den I think) and it is 2639 sq ft. It is located in the Desert Shores community near Cheyenne/Durango.

If this may work for you, call or email me and I can arrange to show it to you. I can also do a search for any other options but I will need to know your criteria.

You can reach me at 702-370-1072 or via email at

Laura Bauer
Foundation Realty, LLC…
I found a few rentals available in North Las Vega having at least 4 bedrooms. Contact me and I can make the appointments to show them to you.
The only way around the credit check that I know of is lots of cash. Most landlords do not want people with poor credit in their homes because of the risk that they will have to do an eviction. If you have good reasons for poor credit (health issues, bankruptcy depending on the reason, foreclosure, short sale, etc) then you may be able to explain it to a landlord's satisfaction. Otherwise, most landlords want some idea of the payment history of their tenants. Have you thought of speaking with a credit repair company or a credit counseling service? They might be able to help.
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check to see what they have for posted for rentals.