Rentals in Olive Branch>Question Details

Cortinea Joh…, Renter in Olive Branch, MS

I am looking to rent a home in the Olive Branch, Southaven, or Horn Lake areas.

Asked by Cortinea Johnson, Olive Branch, MS Tue Mar 12, 2013

I am looking to rent a home in the Olive Branch, Southaven, or Horn Lake areas. Its been over ten years since we (my husband and I) have rented a place. When we lived in an apartment, we made all rent payments on time with no problem. Since then, we have owned two homes, but lost them both in foreclosure due to recession. Our last home, someone else purchased it, but they shot the rent up so high that we could not afford the monthly payment. Since then we have better jobs. We have been staying in an extended stay hotel and have made our payments on time without any problems. Are there any properties or landlords out there available to let us rent their place?

Answers

1
Hello go to my website http://www.rmclcommercialproperties.com and apply there is a property in Olive Branch that is available.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
I am looking for 3 bedroom house near Lewisburg area , I want my 10 yr old daughter go Lewisburg school and it is hard to find a house around that area.
Flag Tue Jun 10, 2014