Rentals in Brick>Question Details

John Sinisi, Home Buyer in Brick, NJ

I am looking to rent a home in Brick. 2 Bedrooms . I have a golden retriever . Looking to rent for 1500 or less. Is there anything out there?

Asked by John Sinisi, Brick, NJ Tue Jan 22, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brick

Answers

3
We have a rental available for $1475/month...2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with fully finished basement, Great condition, pet friendly. Email us for further details! marjmadi@yahoo.com
I have a rental coming up in March in Toms River that will allow dogs, Any interest in the Silverton section of Toms River ?
yes, can you send me the address so that i can do a drive by . my email is ginasinisi@yahoo.com thank you
Flag Sat Feb 2, 2013
There are a couple of rentals out there that say they will or might allow a pet. If you would like to get the list via email, get back to me via Trulia profile or my website below. Also ,if you qualify for an adult community, let me know as well. Finally, I'm assuming you want an annual rental, not a temporary/seasonal one.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com