Rentals in Atlanta>Question Details

Jackie Dennis, Home Owner in Atlanta, GA

I am looking to rent a home at the end of the month in the Druid Hills Drive area.

Asked by Jackie Dennis, Atlanta, GA Mon Feb 4, 2013

I have very little work history for the past 2 years because I have been attending school full time. I am prepared to pay deposit and 3-6 months rent up front. I want a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home in a nice area close to my new job. Will the fact that I was employed with the same company for 17 years but took advantage of the opportunity to go to school full time hurt my chances of finding something? Any suggestions on nice neighborhoods near Honeywell?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Atlanta

Answers

6
DC Apartment Finders’ answer
Hi Jackie,

You are more than welcome to use our free search or hire us to locate a rental there for free.

Please send us your must haves and we will try our best to locate your rental.

RGW Team!
Hello Jackie,

I hope this message meets you in good spirits. Are you still looking for a home in the Druid Hills area? If so give me a call at 678-250-3343

Sharod Woods
Hi Jackie, from what I read, you shouldnt have a problem with securing a rental.
So LET'S FIND YOU A RENTAL!!! : )

When are you available to discuss areas and view the rentals?

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
With your past work history, additional deposits available and a decent credit score I do not think you will have a problem renting a place. Verification that you were in school may be required depending on where you rent. There are many neighborhoods to choose from depending on your price range.

We welcome the opportunity to assist you with your home rental search.

Dawn Richardson
404-419-3625
dawn@sellsatdawn.com
Hi Jackie,

I don't think you taking advantage to further your education will effect you. The plus is you have been employed for 17 years. There are many nice neighborhoods to consider, what will determine is price range.

We would love to assist you. Please feel free to call me to discuss the details.

Stephanie Kennedy
Managing Broker
RBS Realty
678-201-5430 Cell
stephanie@stephaniekennedy.com
Hello Ms. Dennis, thank you for your inquiry about a rental property in the Druid Hills Drive area.

I would be pleased to help you, please see below and feel free to contact me via phone/email or
text.

I look forward to your reply and to assisting you.

Sincerely

Elizabeth 'Beppy' Walton, Realtor
ASP, CFIS, DPP
Keller Williams
C/404 234 9418
Email: beppyswalton@gmail.com