Smart4049, Renter in North Attleboro, MA

I am looking to rent a condo at Al Pace Dr, North Attleboro, MA but I wanted to find out the neighborhood, safety and reviews about the place

Asked by Smart4049, North Attleboro, MA Tue Sep 20, 2011

Neighborhood and Safety

I know the owner and you could not get a better one if you tried. He builds quality properties and is responsive to ones needs.
As a licensed real estate agent; legally we are not allowed to give specifics of neighborhood safety.

I recommend the following to all of my clients. However it is really up tp to the buyer to due their due dilligence.

- Drive by the neighborhood at different times, especially at night and on the weekends.
- During your travels touch base with the people in the neighborhood, thats the best way to get an honest opinion.
- Check with the local police and school department in that specific town, let them know you are considering moving to a certain neigborhood, and tell them your concerns.
- Lastly, Google it! I can get an answer to Google to anything on Google.