Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Kricketskrun…, Renter in Oklahoma City, OK

I am looking to rent a 3 br 2 ba home in the North West Oklahoma City area. Looking for under 900 and preferrably in PC or Deer Creek/ Edmond schools.

Asked by Kricketskrunch, Oklahoma City, OK Fri Dec 30, 2011

I am a school teacher and my soon to be husband is a general manager of a company on the N. Side (hence the move). Our credit is not the best but my job history is great. Suggestions? Anyone know of any houses?

Answers

2
I( haven't seen the house mentioned in the previous answer but that is a decent price in a decent neighborhood with good schools around it. Many times credit problems will cause you to pay double the deposit so this seems reasonable.
We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in NW OKC. The address is 6632 Fawn Canyon in the Canyon North addition. It rents for $950.00 per month with an $850.00 security deposit. Please call Spectrum Management for more details. (405) 848-9400.