Rentals in 15228>Question Details

C. A., Renter in 15228

I am looking to rent a 3 bedroom home in Mt Lebanon. Anyone considering renting instead of selling there? Would prefer not to go above $1500/month?

Asked by C. A., 15228 Mon Mar 7, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 15228

If you can truly afford to rent in Mt. Lebanon for $1500/month then you should seriously consider buying here instead; I can find you a lovely home to suit your needs within that monthly budget. I have several buyers now that I am working with in your price range and there's 55+ homes here that you could get into and call your own while building equity. Don't plan to stay long? Don't worry, buy smart and I will resell it for you when you move on. If you aren't buying a home because your credit is bad, then you shouldn't be paying that much in rent, pay down debt to improve your credit instead.
opps I meant three bedrooms! For 1500 you should have no problem at all, you could possibly save some money and rent a two bedroom for around a grand if you desire that too, probably nothing under a grand that is for sure unless you get a one bedroom unit above a business get what you pay for!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
you should be able to find a small home for rent with 3 baths and maybe even two baths but I doubt you would find a two car garage, there are a few rentals but not many that are detached homes, most are not homes but duplexes and the like, there are NO bad areas in Mt Lebanon and your probably be very happy here, most of whom I know are very happy, its a safe clean area where people will get into your business and welcome you very happily, the schools are the best in the area!
Hi C.A.

There are actually quite a bit of rentals in the Mt Lebo area. I don't personally do rentals but I get lists to track the statictics since it does relate to home values. If you like a current list drop me an email and I'll shoot it over to you. Though you may have to read my thoughts on why it's better to buy versus rent but the list will be there too.

Hope this helps.
My office is in Mt Lebanon. I can help you with this. Like Home buying a good credit score or cash to make up for one is preferred. I will be happy to help. Lets look at what you are looking for. Call me at 412-498-7868