Rentals in Bethlehem>Question Details

Dee Beau, Renter in Lehigh Valley, PA

I am looking to rent a 1-3 bedroom apartment/house, within 15-20 minutes drive maximum of Lehigh University

Asked by Dee Beau, Lehigh Valley, PA Thu Apr 25, 2013

I would prefer to be in the Bethlehem area, a place on the newer construction side, with hardwood floors, washer/dryer already in the unit, off street parking, trying to stay at approximately $1000/month, any tips/ideas on where to look?

Answers

3
my building has a 2 bedroom for rent. 2 bathrooms. its $927 a month, plus cable and electric. its beautiful and quiet. only 5 units. its at the end of a vary quiet street. the landlord is zawarski. its about 4 miles from lehigh, but on the north side of bethlehem, not the southside. their number is 610-691-5211. no washer or dryer though. sorry about that.
Dee:you will be able to find this type of rental in the lehigh valley.The landlord will most likely want an application,credit report and maybe a criminal background check.We have a 1 bedroom& den for rentat $ 925 a month with tenant paying all utilities.
I have a 3 bedroom ranch house in Allentown with C/A, garage, new carpet, laundry, covered patio, and more $1,100. Close to highway with several routes to Lehigh.

Bob Stoker of Hawthorne Real Estate 610-703-9453